Lawn & Garden, Outdoor
Wave Petunia Seeds
- Petunias are one of the most populars flowers gracing flower beds and borders, window boxes, hanging baskets, and planters of all shapes and sizes. These annual flowers grown in USDA Zones 3 – 8.
- Petunia hybra mix will reach approximately 16 inches in height and have beautiful flowers in an array of white, pink, salmon, scarlet, blue, and rose colors.
- These flowers prefer full sun to partial shade, rich well-drained soil, and an occasional trimming of spent blooms will encourage a continuous full display of color.
- Their brilliant color and long bloom season make them very rewarding flower to grow.
- Plant 2 to 3 heirloom, non gmo seeds per plant to begin growing these wonderful flowers in hanging baskets, containers, flower beds, and more.